DONATING TO U.S. FIGURE SKATING
No matter where you designate your gift, you will feel the satisfaction that comes from supporting your philanthropic interests. Every gift to U.S. Figure Skating has a direct impact on the success of skaters and figure skating programs throughout the country. Thank you for choosing to give your charitable support to U.S. Figure Skating!
Gifts can be directed to a number of different areas:
1. A gift to "Area of Greatest Need" gives U.S. Figure Skating the ability to respond to unforeseen opportunities and the flexibility to provide financial assistance to skaters and programs at a moment's notice. An unrestricted gift is the one of the most valuable gifts you can give U.S. Figure Skating.
2. Over the past 50 years, the Memorial Fund has provided more than $15 million in financial support to thousands of skaters. It not only provides monetary assistance for training expenses but tuition assistance for athletes attending institutions of higher education. To learn more about the history of the Memorial Fund, click here.
3. Specific disciplines, programs or funds: from singles, pairs and synchronized skating to the Ron & Gayle Hershberger Fund, your gift to the area will support the discipline, fund or program exclusively. If you do not see your area of choice, you may specify it on your donation and U.S. Figure Skating will direct your gift into the fund that matches your intent.
4. The history of figure skating is one to celebrate and share with future generations of skaters and fans around the globe. When you give to "Preservation and Restoration," your gift will assist our Museum in preserving the rich history of the sport in order to be shared for years to come.
5. Your gift to U.S. Figure Skating will help fulfill the dreams of skaters across the country. Feel confident in knowing that when you make your gift through our online portal, your information is secure. If you have questions, or would like more information about planned giving or establishing a new fund, please contact Brent Diederich, Manager, Giving Programs, at 719.228.3424 or email@example.com.
Double your matching gift - Click here to find a list of employers offering matching donations!
Thank your for your support!
A young Friends of Figure Skating (FOFS) member meets U.S. Champions Madison Chock and Evan Bates at the annual FOFS Breakfast