Upcoming Club Education Seminars:
Check back soon!
About Club Education Seminars
The U.S. Figure Skating Club Education Seminars present on the ‘best practices’ of running a successful and financially viable figure skating club. Whether your club has been around for years or it has just been formed, our clubs are the foundation of our sport and the essential link to the success of your members. This seminar is open to all current and prospective board members, skating directors, coaches and rink management staff – everyone that serves in a leadership position.
Topics discussed during the seminar include:
• Solid governance practices to keep the club strong
• How to recruit, retain and reward club volunteers
• Dealing with difficult situations that may arise
• Club self-assessment tool – Checklist for Success
• U.S. Figure Skating SafeSport Program - ways to implement and enforce
• Financial management and fundraising practices
• Skating programs to help grow and retain members in your club
Club Webinar Resources (PDF)
Visit the Member's Only
site to access recorded webinars on club management, skating programs, judging system and events.
What they're saying about the Club Education Seminars ...
- "I learned how to be a successful board member. I am a first time attendee and would recommend this seminar to new and seasoned board members"
- "The seminar raised my awareness of what it takes to run an efficient and productive board for our club. I have concrete ideas that I am taking away today that I am excited to implement with my team."
- "It was a great introduction to nonprofit as well as specific U.S. Figure Skating club management information. I feel so much more confident in taking the next step in growing our club."