Upcoming Club Education Seminars:
Saturday, July 28th, from 9:00 – 5:00 p.m. in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Pettit National Ice Center
500 S 84th St, Milwaukee, WI 53214
Register for this seminar.
The fee is $75 per person or a maximum of $250 per board of four or more members. The fee includes all materials and lunch. You must pre-register if planning to attend. Deadline to register is July 20.
About Club Education Seminars
The U.S. Figure Skating Club Education Seminars present on the ‘best practices’ of running a successful and financially viable figure skating club. Whether your club has been around for years or it has just been formed, our clubs are the foundation of our sport and the essential link to the success of your members. This seminar is open to all current and prospective board members, skating directors, coaches and rink management staff – everyone that serves in a leadership position.
Topics discussed during the seminar include:
• Solid governance practices to keep the club strong
• How to recruit, retain and reward club volunteers
• Dealing with difficult situations that may arise
• Club self-assessment tool – Checklist for Success
• U.S. Figure Skating SafeSport Program - ways to implement and enforce
• Financial management and fundraising practices
• Skating programs to help grow and retain members in your club
Club Webinar Resources (PDF)
Visit the Member's Only
site to view
recordings of past webinars.