- Team USA
- U.S. Synchronized Skating Team
- S.T.A.R.S. Off-Ice Testing
- Team USA Prep Seminar
- DREAM Program
- Sports Sciences and Medicine
- Tests Passed/U.S. Figure Skating Gold Medalists
- Getting Started in Pairs and Ice Dancing
- Special Achievement Awards
- Nonqualifying Competitions Outside North America
DREAM (Determination, Responsibility, Education, Achievement, Motivation)
U.S. Figure Skating's DREAM program for synchronized skating has evolved with the goal of using the skating and leadership skills of America's top synchronized skaters to influence the lives of developing athletes.
Each year skaters are selected from a highly accomplished pool of applicants from Team USA synchronized skating teams to join U.S. Figure Skating in various programs to support and promote synchronized skating in the United States.
The 2012-2013 DREAM program includes ten skaters representing a variety of teams from around the country.
To follow the DREAM skaters throughout the 2012-2013 season, visit the official U.S. Figure Skating DREAM Blog and Facebook page:
If you would like to request a DREAM athlete to present at your camp or clinic, please contact U.S. Figure Skating at USSynchronizedSkating@usfigureskating.org.